Pitt's 2022 Co-op Student of the Year
Juliet Varblow, Mechanical Engineering
Juliet completed her 3 co-op work rotations with Siemens Energy in Mt. Pleasant, PA as a Generator Servicing Development Co-op. She contributed to major projects while also designed, modeled, and drafted numerous tools for generator servicing and shop organization. Juliet is also a Makerspace Mentor and a student leader in Theta Tau and the SWE Chapter here at Pitt.
Finalist: Caileigh Wettasinghe, EE, Honeywell
- Adam Aukamp, EE, Acutronic
- Nishant Chitluru, BioE, Zoll Cardiac Management Solutions
- Madeline Kingsbury, IE, C3 Controls
- Heather Little, IE, Giant Eagle
- Patrick Murphy, ME, Mosebach Manufacturing
- Evan Prem, ME, Conair/IPEG
- Lucas Ramsey, ME, Siemens Energy
- Gary Sciulli, CE, Richard Goettle
- Jessica Steinberg, BioE, Philips
- Karen Turocy, COE, IQ Inc.
- Paige Wells, ChemE, Cardno ChemRisk
- Sida Wilson, BioE, Zoll Cardiac Management Solutions