Tuesday, September 27, 2022: ELPE Co-op & Internship Fair
This event is to recruit Graduate and Undergraduate engineering students for co-ops and internships. Open to all engineering majors, but will be specific for BioE, ChemE, Computer Engineering, EE, Engineering Science, ME, and Material Science.
Login to SSOE Select to register! Location is the University Club, across the street from Benedum Hall. Time is 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., with optional interviews from 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. Contact Tyler Kimmel at email@example.com with any questions.
Additional Fair Options:
Friday, September 23, 2022: Institute of Industrial & Systems Engineers Pitt Chapter Career Fair
ELPE is partnering with the IISE student group to host an Industrial Engineering fair for co-ops, internships, and full-time recruiting.
Location will be in the Swanson School of Engineering Benedum Hall from 10 am to 2 pm. Login to SSOE Select to register! Space is limited to 30 employers. Contact Chris Frankovic at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Friday, September 30, 2022: Pitt Chapter ASCE (American Society of Civil Engineers) Career Fair
Information and registration will be provided shortly to register for this event to recruit both Graduate and Undergraduate Civil & Environmental engineering students for co-ops, internships, or full-time. Mark your calendars! Location will be coming soon! Questions can be directed to PittsburghASCE@gmail.com
Tips for a successful Co-op & Internship Fair experience:
Research the employers who will be attending:
- Knowing something about the company and expressing your interest allows you to make a great impression
Dress & Communicate Professionally:
- Even for the virtual portion, still dress professionally and make sure your background and surroundings are suitable when you are directly networking with employers. Be professional with your chats and communication verbal or written during the event.
- Complete your profile during the event to provide information that will help employers connect with you easily.
Be ready to submit your resume:
- Make sure your resume is updated and ready to go! You will be able to submit to employers via the event.
Talk to as many employers as you can:
- Take the time to network and explore as many companies and opportunities as possible! Prioritize employers, but also be open to learning about new possibilities!
Opportunity to connect with students who are interested in a multiple rotation co-op starting the Spring or Summer 2023 and internships for Summer 2023.
We can also assist with posting any co-op or internship position for students to apply.
Please contact Chris Frankovic, Director, email@example.com, with any questions or comments.