Did you know?
The SSOE Co-op Program's students have won the Cooperative & Experiential Education Division (CEED) of the American Society for Engineering Education's (ASEE) Co-op Student of the Year award five times? That is now the most by any university!
- 2019- Julie Shields, IE, FedEx Supply Chain
- 2017- Kendra LaVallee, ChemE, Johnson & Johnson
- 2014- Howard Wang, ChemE, Lubrizol
- 2002- Kristy Petrosky, IE, Delco Electronics
- 2000- Jelena Tudman, ChemE, E.I. DuPont
Co-op Video Overview
Where Did Co-op Students Work In Summer 2019?
This map shows the cities and towns that some of our co-op students worked in for the summer 2019 term. There are many students working in the Pittsburgh area, as well as students all across the U.S.