Did you know?
The SSOE Co-op Program's students have won the Cooperative & Experiential Education Division (CEED) of the American Society for Engineering Education's (ASEE) Co-op Student of the Year award five times? That is now the most by any university!
- 2019- Julie Shields, IE, FedEx Supply Chain
- 2017- Kendra LaVallee, ChemE, Johnson & Johnson
- 2014- Howard Wang, ChemE, Lubrizol
- 2002- Kristy Petrosky, IE, Delco Electronics
- 2000- Jelena Tudman, ChemE, E.I. DuPont
Co-op Video Overview
Where Did Co-op Students Work In Summer 2019?
This map shows the cities and towns that some of our co-op students worked in for the summer 2019 term. There are many students working in the Pittsburgh area, as well as students all across the U.S.
Spring 2021 Virtual Co-op Fair:
February 4, 2021 from 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Students who want to RSVP for the fairs should contact Chris Frankovic at caf54@Pitt.edu each term.
2020-2021 Undergraduate Student Handbook
Co-op walk-in hours:
8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Students- Stop in with any questions you may have about co-op!