- Please prepare a 15-minute talk.
- Oral presentations of contributed papers are strictly limited to 20 minutes, including 5 minutes discussion (Q&A).
- Keep the talk simple and focus only on the major points.
- Have the talk simply arranged in a logical sequence and use simple, clear slides.
- Avoid distractions. Know your talk well.
- Computers for *PowerPoint presentations will be available for use, as well as projectors.
- Video equipment may be available but you must request when submitting your manuscript so that arrangements can be made to have them made available for presenters. Any technical equipment should be requested at least one month in advance of the presentation.
- If you use a Macintosh computer, please bring a converter if you plan to present with your own computer.
- The Program Committee requests your cooperation in preparing quality slides to present a concise format with sharp images to assist attendees viewing at a distance.
*If you are preparing a PowerPoint presentation, please e-mail it to the conference coordinator at email@example.com, at least 1 week prior to the Conference , so that there are no last minute difficulties. Please DO NOT e-mail your presentation the week of the Conference! If you are unable to e-mail it ahead of time, please bring it on a flash drive.
- The dimensions of the poster boards will be 4 ft. high by 6 ft. wide (1.2m x 1.2m).
- Include Graphs and Images
- Font size should be large enough so that the poster can easily be read a few meters away.
- Arrange your Poster Units for logical flow from top to bottom, left to right.
- OBJECTIVE: The first poster unit should be devoted to a concise, straight-forward statement of the objective of the work.
- BODY: Other poster units should demonstrate in some, not great, detail the work that was done and typical results.
- RESULTS AND/OR CONCLUSIONS: One poster unit should present the results and/or conclusions of the work.
- Set Up Time: TBA
- Supplies: The session co-chairman will provide materials for putting up your poster.
- Session: Authors must be present at their posters at the designated poster session period, TBA
- Take Down Time: TBA