All presentations (oral presentations and poster presentations) will take place over Zoom meetings. If you are not familiar with Zoom meetings, view the resources below.
- Presenters must be able to join a Zoom meeting and use audio to answer questions.
- Testing audio and video: https://youtu.be/-s76QHshQnY
- Sharing your screen/presentation: https://youtu.be/YA6SGQlVmcA
- Please contact the PCC Conference Coordinator with any questions about using Zoom at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zoom Meeting Tips
- Visit https://zoom.us/ to create FREE account (if you don’t already have one).
- Download the Zoom program to obtain the best experience. (Resources > Download Zoom Client).
- If you cannot download the Zoom program, you can join on the Zoom website. You must have the latest versions of Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, or Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported.
- Test Zoom ahead of time, make sure you can use your audio on Zoom (https://zoom.us/test).
- Mute your Zoom session or phone when not in use.
- If using video (not required):
- Avoid bright lights and windows behind you.
- Natural light or a light in front of you (on your face) will provide for a better image.