Instructions for Oral Presentations:
Pre-Recording Video Instructions (Oral Presentations ONLY)
• In your PowerPoint Presentation, select “Slide Show” > “Record Slide Show”
• PowerPoint will begin recording your audio over your slides.
• Complete the presentation.
• After the final slide is viewed, the recording will end. (To end the recording manually - click the “x” on the recording box (top left) to stop recording.)
• Save the file as an MPEG-4 Video
• Submit the video to the PCC
2. Zoom presentation recording (requires microphone or ability to call-in to Zoom call)
• Download Zoom and create a FREE account (if you do not have an account already)• Open Zoom• Click “New meeting”• Join with computer audio (or microphone/phone if you are using those)• Open your PowerPoint Presentation• Go back
to Zoom - Share your screen• Begin recording in Zoom• Go back to PowerPoint - Present your presentation• On Zoom panel, click “Stop Recording”• On Zoom panel, click “Stop Sharing”• End the Zoom meeting• Save the video
file and preview your video (The MP4 file is the video recording)• Submit the video to the PCC• Tutorial:
Instructions for Poster Presentations:
Zoom Meeting Tips: