Pitt | Swanson Engineering
On-Campus Resources
First Year Advising

As advisors, we understand that the transition from high school to college can be a difficult one. For those students who struggle in or out of the classroom, we encourage them to be proactive and seek help as necessary.

The University of Pittsburgh offers a number of on-campus resources to our students. These locations give students the opportunity to further develop their academic, physical, social, and mental well-being.

Where can I get additional support in my classes?

Chemistry Fishbowl
Math Assistance Center
Physics Resource Room
The Writing Center

Where can I go for information on intellectual enrichment and Honors classes?

Honors College

What does it mean that I am on Academic Probation?

Academic Probation

Where can I find more information about careers or graduate study?

Career Development

Where can I find more information on experiential learning?

Study Abroad
Engineering International Initiatives

Where do I go if I am experiencing health related concerns?

Student Health

Where do I go if I am experiencing emotional, psychological, or physical concerns?

Counseling Center

Where do I go if I have a learning or physical disability?

Disability Services

Where do I go to get an official transcript?

Registrar's Office

Where do I go for questions regarding my financial aid?

OAFA /Financial Aid

Does Pitt offer any services or resources for returning veterans?

Office of Veterans Service