Online Technology Support
At Pitt we are committed to offering our online graduate students a learning experience bolstered by our state of the art technology
and enhanced by the combination of our online and on-campus students to provide a unique and multi-modal educational opportunity. The technology requirements needed to optimize your experience are described below. We also encourage all of our current online students to share feedback with us regarding their
online learning experience.
IT Help Desk Support -
The Technology Help Desk is available to answer all of your technology-related questions and further support the completion of your program fully online.
They can be reached by phone at 412-624-HELP , by email at
firstname.lastname@example.org, or by submitting a Help Desk Problem Report Form.
We encourage you to visit
Pitt's Information Technology page for additional information about Pitt's Services, Software and Security Protocols.
Computer/Internet Access Requirements
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Internet Explorer 8 or later
- Windows Edge
- Google Chrome
- Mac OS X v 10.8, 10.9, 10.10
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Adobe Flash Player 13.0+
- Broadband connection (Wireless broadband connections are acceptable; please note weaker shared wireless connections such as hotel wireless or home wireless connections may degrade quality of connection.)
- Cookies enabled in your web browser
- Headset with microphone required for communication
- External speakers are highly discouraged due to persistent echo problems