First Year Engineering Students
Students from the Freshman Engineering Program will be considered for admission into the Electrical Engineering Program if they satisfy the following criteria.
1. Have completed the freshman engineering program curriculum.
2. Have maintained a cumulative QPA of at least 2.00/4.00.
The dates for submission of applications for admission to the Electrical and Computer Engineering Program are as follows:
- July 15 for the fall term
- November 15 for the spring term
- March 15 for the summer term