- Ordinary clothes (for classroom and leisure)
- One business attire – Examples: suit / shirt and tie or dress (for closing luncheon)
- One business casual attire – Examples: khaki or other dress pant/skirt, polo shirt, blouse
- Shower Shoes
- Book bag/Backpack
- Graphing Calculator (loans are available, however there is a limited number)
- Sheets and pillowcases (extra-long twin bed)
- Alarm Clock
- Desk Lamp
- Required medication
Form of Identification:
A photo I.D. or two other forms of identification such as a birth certificate, baptismal certificate, library card, high school I.D. that has your picture in it.
Medical insurance coverage information. Physician’s note or documents related to medical problems. Please read medical information on the FAQ's page
Money to cover the cost of: notebooks, pencils, laundry, telephone calls, and other miscellaneous items. Food will be covered by the EXCEL Program for the two weeks.