Official Transcripts

Applicants are required to upload academic records from each academic institution (undergraduate and/or graduate) attended via your application.  

NOTE: Students who have been admitted and intend to enroll are required upon arrival to provide original or certified (notarized) copies of all original language academic records/mark sheets/ transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended. Where the official original documents are issued in a language other than English, certified English translations must also be submitted.  

Please do NOT send hard copies of materials that have been submitted electronically within your application. Original documents are NOT required until you have been admitted and decide to attend the University of Pittsburgh. * 

*If you are a candidate for our Nuclear MS or Certificate, Official Transcripts are required at application.