Pitt | Swanson Engineering

The requirements for obtaining a degree in Chemical Engineering for co-op students are identical to those for other students with the following exceptions:

1. The 3 credits obtained by registering for ENGR 1090, Engineering Cooperative Program, during each of the three work rotations, can be used to satisfy the ChE elective, the ENGR elective, or the professional elective.
2. Each co-op student must present a final report on his co-op experience.