Attention all oral and poster presenters: Submission of Extended Abstracts are due by February 10, 2017.
|Call for Papers
||October 28, 2016
|Submission of Extended Abstracts
||February 10, 2017
|Early Registration Ends
||March 10, 2017
||April 9-11, 2017
Instructions for Authors
Papers may be contributed in all subject areas dealing with green construction and the sustainable use of water.
We are especially interested in contributions in the following areas:
- Green building design and construction; greening the indoor environment
- Sustainable distributed power for the built environment
- Water availability and use
- Sustainable urban drinking water, stormwater, and wastewater infrastructure
- Design of more sustainable transportation grids
- Using principles of sustainability to foster innovation and economic development
To qualify for acceptance, you must submit a one-page abstract (200 words maximum) on or before October 28, 2016.
Notification of Acceptance
By November 30, 2016, the Organizing Committee will inform all submitting authors if their papers have been accepted for oral or poster presentations. If accepted, an extended abstract must be provided by e-mail to
firstname.lastname@example.org utilizing the template provided on or before February 10, 2017.
Each author will be allocated 20 minutes for presentation plus a five-minute discussion period. The conference will provide the following media equipment free of charge: laptop computer, LCD projector, laser point, podium, and microphone.
The conference will provide the poster boards and easels for presentation setup. Posters should all be a maximum size of 4 foot long X 6 foot wide.
Conference proceedings with all extended abstracts will be available to all paid registrants at the conference.