1) Jun Chen, Peng Yu, John Stenger, Moïra Hocevar, Diana Car, Sébastien R. Plissard, Erik P.A.M. Bakkers, Tudor D. Stanescu, Sergey M. Frolov, Experimental Phase Diagram of a One-Dimensional Topological Superconductor. Sci. Adv. 3: e1701476(2017).
Also at: ArXiv:1610.04555.
Chen, H. J. Qin, F. Yang, J. Liu, T. Guan, F. M. Qu, G. H. Zhang, J. R. Shi, X.C. Xie, C.L. Yang, K. H. Wu,Y.Q. Li, and L. Lu, Gate-Voltage Control of Chemical Potential and Weak Anti-localization in Bi2Se3. Phys. Rev. Lett. 105,176602(2010).
3) F. M. Qu, F. Yang, J. Chen, J. Shen, Y. Ding, J. B. Lu, Y. J. Song, H. X. Yang, G. T. Liu, J. Fan, Y. Q. Li, Z. Q. Ji, C. L. Yang, and L. Lu, Aharonov-Casher effect in Bi2Se3 square-ring interferometers.
Phys. Rev. Lett. 107, 016802 (2011).
Chen, X.Y. He, K.H. Wu, Z.Q. Ji, L. Lu, J.R. Shi, J.H. Smet, and Y.Q. Li, Tunable surface conductivity in Bi2Se3 revealed in diffusive electron transport.
Phys. Rev. B (Rapid
241304 (2011) (Editor’s suggestions).
See also: Commentary article “Whispers
in bedlam: detecting the Dirac metal at a surface of a topological insulator by
means of weak localization” by Leonid Glazman on Journal Club for Condensed Matter Physics.
5) G.H. Zhang, H.J. Qin, J. Chen, X.Y. He, Y.Q. Li and K.H. Wu, Growth of topological insulator
Bi2Se3 thin films on SrTiO3 with large gate-voltage-tunable chemical potential.
Mater. 21,2351 (2011).
6) F. M. Qu, F. Yang, J. Shen, Y. Ding, J. Chen, Z. Q. Ji, G. T. Liu, J. Fan, X. N. Jing, C. L. Yang and L. Lu, Strong superconducting proximity effect in Pb-Bi2Te3 hybrid structures.
Scientific Reports2, 339 (2012)
7) C Reichl,J Chen, S Baer, C Rössler, T Ihn, K Ensslin, W Dietsche and W Wegscheider, Increasing the ν = 5/2 gap energy: an analysis of MBE growth parameters. New J. Phys. 16, 023014(2014)
8) Fan Yang, Fanming Qu, Jie Shen, Yue Ding, Jun
Chen, Zhongqing Ji, Guangtong Liu, Jie Fan, Changli Yang, Liang Fu, and Li Lu, Proximity-effect-induced superconducting phase in the topological insulator Bi2Se3. Phys. Rev.
B 86, 134504(2012)
9) F. Yang, Y. Ding, F. M. Qu, J. Shen, J. Chen, Z. C. Wei, Z. Q. Ji, G. T. Liu, J. Fan, C. L. Yang, T. Xiang, and L. Lu, Proximity effect at superconducting Sn-Bi2Se3 interface.
Phys. Rev. B 85,104508
10) J.Chen and H.J.Liu. Chirality dependence of the energetic stability of 4 Å carbon nanotubes.
Appl. Phys. Lett. 91,
11) ChangLing Tan, ZhenBing Tan, Li Ma, FanMing Qu, Fan Yang,Jun Chen, GuangTong Liu, HaiFang Yang, ChangLi Yang, Li Lu, Observation of electron weak localization and correlation effects in disordered graphene.
China Series G: Physics, Mechanics and Astronomy 52 (9), 1293-1298(2009).
12) Tan C L, Tan Z B, Ma L, Chen J, Yang F, Qu F M, Liu G T, Yang H F, Yang C L and Lü L, Quantum chaos in graphene nanoribbon quantum dot. Acta
Phys. Sin. 58 5726 (2009).
13) Kun Zuo, Vincent Mourik, Daniel B. Szombati, Bas Nijholt, David J. van Woerkom, Attila Geresdi, Jun Chen, Viacheslav P. Ostroukh, Anton R. Akhmerov, Sebastién R. Plissard, Diana Car, Erik P. A. M. Bakkers, Dmitry I. Pikulin, Leo P. Kouwenhoven,
Sergey M. Frolov, Supercurrent interference in few-mode nanowire Josephson junctions. ArXiv:1706.03331.
1) The 17th IEEE International Conference on Nanotechnology, Pittsburgh, July 25-28, 2017
Invited talk: Introduction and application of
2) Pittsburgh Quantum Institute 2016: Quantum Challenges, Pittsburgh, April 20-22, 2016
Poster presentation: Towards
deterministic generation of Majoranas
3) APS March meeting 2016, Baltimore, March 14-18,2016.
deterministic generation of Majoranas
Majorana zero modes and beyond workshop, Pittsburgh, Nov 4-7, 2015
presentation: Super hard gap
in InSb nanowires.
5) Symmetries and Interactions in Topological Matter Workshop, Minneapolis, May 1~3, 2015
presentation: Hard induced- gap
6) APS March meeting 2015, San Antonio, March 2-6,2015.
Talk: Zero-bias peak splitting in hybrid superconductor-InSb nanowire devices
7) Princeton Workshop "Majorana Zero Modes and Beyond", Princeton, Oct. 29-31, 2014
presentation: Zero-bias peak and peak
splitting in InSb nanowire
8) Pittsburgh Quantum Institute 2014: Quantum Technologies, Pittsburgh, April 9-11, 2014
Invited Talk: Supercurrents in InSb
9) APS March meeting 2014, Denver, March 3-7, 2014
Talk: Supercurrents in InSb
10) Quantum optics and Quantum information seminar, Pittsburgh, April 2013
Invited talk: Introduction to
11) Max Planck Institute for Solid State Research seminar, Stuttgart, Germany. June 26, 2012
Invited Talk: Electronic Transport
Properties of Topological Insulators
with a Back-gate
12) The 62nd Lindau Nobel Laureate Meeting, Lindau, Germany. July 2012.
The 18th National Semiconductor Conference. Hohhot, Inner Mongolia. Aug 2011
Posterpresentation: ‘Tunable surface conductivity in Bi2Se3 revealed
in diffusive electron transport.’ (Best poster award)
14) The 26th International Conference on Low Temperature Physics. Beijing. Aug 2011.
Poster presentation: ‘Gate-tuned surface conductance in