Timelines and Submissions: Coulter Translational Research Partners II Grant Program
2014 (Yr3 of TPII - for
funding to begin July 1, 2014) Project Submission Timeline:
- Request for Proposals Distributed, September 2013
- One-Page Letter of Intent (LOI) Preparation, September-November,
- LOI Submission Deadline, Monday, November 4, 2013
- LOI Elevator Pitch, Review and Selection, December 9, 2013
- Selected Proposals Due Diligence through Benchtop to Bedside
Course, January-April 2014
- Full Proposal Submission,
Friday, May 9, 2014 at 5:00 pm
- Full Proposal Invitation for
Presentation, May 19-23, 2014
- Full Proposal Presentation and
Project Selection, Monday, June 23, 2014 at the University Club
- Project Start, July 1, 2014 if funded unconditionally
Submit One-Page Letter of Intent - Click Here.
Timelines provided are subject to change. If you have any questions regarding
the online submission, please contact Lindsay Rodzwicz at email@example.com.
*Interested applicants are strongly encouraged to contact and work
with the Coulter staff, especially the Coulter Project Director, throughout
the proposal preparation and submission process.