Timelines and Submissions: Coulter Translational Research Partners II Grant Program
2015 (Yr4 of TPII - for
funding to begin July 1, 2015) Project Submission Timeline:
- Request for Proposals Distributed, September 2014
- One-Page Letter of Intent (LOI) Preparation, September-November,
- LOI Submission Deadline, Monday, November 3, 2014
- LOI Elevator Pitch, Review and Selection, December 15, 2014
- Selected Proposals Due Diligence through Benchtop to Bedside
Course, January-April 2015
- Full Proposal Submission (uploaded to box),
Friday, May 8, 2015 at 5:00 pm
- Full Proposal Invitation for
Presentation, May 20-24, 2015
- Full Proposal Presentation and
Project Selection, June 8, 2015 TBD at the University Club
- Project Start, July 1, 2015 if funded unconditionally
Submit One-Page Letter of Intent - Click Here.
Timelines provided are subject to change. If you have any questions regarding
the online submission, please contact Lindsay Rodzwicz at email@example.com.
*Interested applicants are strongly encouraged to contact and work
with the Coulter staff, especially the Coulter Project Director, throughout
the proposal preparation and submission process.